Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another day....but it is warmer

So, I ddn't run on the treadmill this am.  I just couldn't get up.  Something about a nice warm bed in the am.  Just doesn't lend to getting up to run....
Last night I came home from work and ran out to work on a newfie.  She is a lovely dog who had some neck and back problems 2 weeks ago.  She lives with yet another newfie.  Going there is fun.  2 big fluffy dogs who love to be massaged.  And last evening was no different.  Warfy (newfie #1) was remarkably better.  She was shaking her head around with her toy in her mouth.  Never underestimate the powerof massage.  And her housemate, Gritty, got a massage too.  Somehow I don't mind getting cover in hair and drool from these dogs.  They are just so cool.
I came home and played ball with the dogs and tug with the chins.  I can never get tired of that.  Something about the raw fun dogs can have with just a ball or a toy.  Why do we need such intricate gadgets and they just need a ball or a sock....
Puppies....ahhhhhh....they are now standing up and wag their tails when they hear my voice.  I love that.  And my hubby was home when I got there to give me a kiss.  I love that too....
So now it is Thursday.  And it is getting warmer.  I am still not running outside in the am.  sorry.
So...here is Pirate wagging....

No comments:

Post a Comment