Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rain Rain Rain

It is pouring here in NY/NJ.  I mean POURING.  Pull the covers over your head and stay in bed pouring.  Chins are not happy, I mean, it is a well known fact that Japanese Chin melt in the rain.  *EG*
I watched a show on TLC last night on dog cloning last night.  It was strangely creepy.  Not the cloning part, the people part.  I get the cloning thing.  If I had 50k I would gladly clone Draven.  I would love lots of Dravens.  But then the question of Nature vs Nurture comes up.  Would Draven be the same Draven if I had him from Day 1?  (He is a rescue).  Would he have the same phobias?  Would he love agility as much?  Lots of questions.  If people could, would they clone extremely talented agility or show dogs?  Is the talent from the traning or inate in the dog?
But the people, the people were just odd.  One guy literally has not gotten over his dog's death in 8 years!  He had her cloned and was singing to the puppies in the incubater.  Creepy.  He put his picture with the dog in the incubator.  One person had a dog communicator talk to the cloned puppy and apparently the puppy knew he was cloned and is the same dog.  um....ok.
so...here are some Draven baby pics....

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote a post about this too... at 3 AM, when I should have been sleeping..

    http://margebl0g.blogspot.com/2012/01/beyond-genes.html

    Those people were freaking psycho.

    ReplyDelete