Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 1, DONE. 13 more to go!

Week 1 of training for the 1/2 marathon is done.  I made it through just fine.  Good runs, little pain.  Actually feel kinda good!  Funny, I was running yesterday on a 3 mile run.  The route I took was the beginning of one of my usual long runs.  I was 1/2 way done and thinking, "Wow, in a few weeks this will seem like nothing."  Geesh...I hope so.
Friday night and last night I brought Rev to class.  She is coming into her own.  I think she is getting it!  She is picking up speed and confidence and what fun she will be to run, when I actually trust her!  Jumping is gorgeous.  Nice and long striding with no hesitation.  Thank Goodness!!!  But, no screaming....yet.  Her Teeter is looking beautiful!  Now to drag the other contacts out....in the snow.... 

1 comment:

  1. Let's set up the A-Frame next week at the club and get her on it!!! No need to drag it out in the snow!

    ReplyDelete