Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ow, Ow, Ow

Dentist last night.  Lost a filling.  Took 3 shots of Novocaine and lots of drilling.  Now I feel like I was hit in the face.  Jaw sore and tooth hurts.  OW!  Mouth pain sucks.  Just plain sucks.
My baby (well, 17mos) GSD, Rev, had another training session and then playtime with her buddy "Switch" this Friday.  She loves that dog.  Funny.  He isn't much smaller then her and she is 1 yr older!  he is only a 6 mo pup.  But they play and play, wrestle and tug.  I love watching this.  I know that dogs remember their puppy friends.  Draven at 12 still remembers his puppy friends.  Watching 2 dogs play is one of my favorite things.  They know no status or money, no gossip, no discrimination....they just play.  Kind of nice.  Imagine if we could look past all of those things.  Money, skin color, age....none of it would matter.  Ahh, to live in that kind of world.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic. Haven't seen Revvy in a long time! She looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete