Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trust....

Something very odd happened to me tonight.  I don't want to go too far into things but basically I am being accused of something I did not do.  All evidence looks like I did this thing but I didn't and I have no way to prove that I didn't.  So, it comes down to trust.  How much do we really trust someone?  How far does someone have to go to prove something?  Truly ask yourself, if all evidence was pointing to someone, and they denied it, would you believe?  I am in this predicament and I really don't know what to do.  I know I didn't do something and have no way to prove it.  As I look as the evidence, I wouldn't believe me.  So again, it comes down to trust.  Trusting that I am telling the truth.  I am at a loss.  SO much so that I am blogging it!  I can only hope that I can figure out how this happened and prove my innocence.  It is a horrible situation to be in, I am in a true predicament. 
So, friends...pray...please pray that I can figure this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment